A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label, Active-Controlled Study of DS-8201a (Trastuzumab Deruxtecan), an Anti-HER2 Antibody Drug Conjugate (ADC), Versus Ado Trastuzumab Emtansine (T-DM1) for HER2-Positive, Unresectable and/or Metastatic Breast Cancer Subjects Previously Treated With Trastuzumab and Taxane
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab-deruxtecan (Primary) ; Trastuzumab emtansine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DESTINY-Breast03
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company; Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 19 Nov 2019 According to a Daiichi Sankyo Company media release, data from this study will be presented at the 2019 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (#SABCS19), December 10-14, 2019 in San Antonio, Texas.
- 26 Dec 2018 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record: EudraCT2018-000222-61).
- 07 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.