An Open-Label, Single-Arm, Multicenter Study, of Combination Anti-CD3/CD7 Immunotoxin (T-Guard) for Steroid-Refractory Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD3-ricin chain A conjugate/anti-CD7-ricin chain A conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Xenikos
- 27 Nov 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 14 Oct 2019 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 20 Dec 2018 According to a Xenikos media release, the company plans to file an Investigational New Drug application in 2019 for the conduct of this trial. The trial design is based on input received from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration at the End-of-Phase 2 meeting.