A Phase 1/2 Open-Label, Randomized, Concurrently-Controlled, Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of HMI-102 in Adult PKU Subjects With PAH Deficiency
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs HMI-102 (Primary)
- Indications Phenylketonuria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms pheNIX
- Sponsors Homology Medicines
- 27 Jun 2019 According to a Homology Medicines media release, Steve Glyman, M.D., Vice President of Clinical Development, and his team have been working with Boston Childrens Hospital and Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai to enroll patients with the goal of bringing additional trial sites on board this year.
- 06 Jun 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 20 May 2019 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.