A Randomized Phase 3, Open-Label Trial of Sipuleucel-T Administered To Patients On Active Surveillance For Newly Diagnosed Prostate Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Sipuleucel-T (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ProVent
- Sponsors Dendreon Corporation
- 30 Oct 2019 According to a Dendreon Pharmaceuticals media release, Neal D. Shore, M.D., FACS (medical director for the Carolina Urologic Research Center and a practicing urologist at Atlantic Urology Clinics in Myrtle Beach), is the principal investigator of this trial.
- 08 Oct 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.