A Phase I/II study of EDIT-101 for the treatment of Leber Congenital Amaurosis type 10 (LCA10)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs EDIT-101 (Primary)
- Indications Leber congenital amaurosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergan; Editas Medicine
- 07 Jan 2019 According to an Editas Medicine media release, plane of this study will be discussed at 37th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference.
- 07 Jan 2019 According to an Editas Medicine media release, company plans to initiate patient screening mid-year and begin patient dosing in the second half of 2019, enrolling 10-20 patients in the U.S. and Europe.
- 30 Nov 2018 According to an Editas Medicine media release,The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted Investigational New Drug (IND) application.