A study of Tadalafil (Cialis or Adcirca) added with Levofloxacin to treat patients with Chronic Prostatitis, also known as chronic pelvic pain syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tadalafil (Primary) ; Levofloxacin
- Indications Prostatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 25 May 2018 New trial record
- 20 May 2018 According to an American Urological Association media release, data from this study will be presented at the 113th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Urological Association (AUA).
- 20 May 2018 Results presented in an American Urological Association media release.