Phase III study of nolasiban for in-vitro fertilisation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Nolasiban (Primary)
- Indications Female infertility
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMPLANT 3
- Sponsors ObsEva
- 31 Oct 2019 According to a ObsEva media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has allowed the Company to begin enrolling patients in this trial.
- 19 Jun 2019 According to an ObsEva media release, the Company had an End-of-Phase 2 (EOP2) meeting with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), addressing a range of issues important to the trial design of nolasiban for increasing the rate of live births in women undergoing single blastocyst transfer (Day 5 SET) following in vitro fertilization (IVF). The company expects to submit the IMPLANT 3 trial protocol with an updated IND in the third quarter of 2019.
- 19 Jun 2019 According to an ObsEva media release, the Company anticipates beginning this trial in the fourth quarter of this year or early 2020.