A Phase III Study Comparing Efficacy and Safety of LY01008 and Bevacizumab Combined With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin for Treatment of Naïve Subjects With Metastatic or Recurrent Nonsquamous Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Luye Pharma Group
- 04 Nov 2019 According to a Luye Pharma Group media release, the company has completed the observation of the Overall Response Rate (ORR) for the primary endpoint in a blinded state.
- 04 Nov 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Luye Pharma Group media release.
- 25 May 2018 New trial record