A Multicenter, Prospective, Randomized, Double-Masked, Phase 2 Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Topical AG-86893 in Patients With Pterygium
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs AG 86893 (Primary)
- Indications Ocular hyperaemia; Pterygium
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SURPH
- Sponsors Allgenesis Biotherapeutics
- 15 Aug 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 15 Aug 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Jul 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 70 to 60.