A Multicenter, Prospective, Randomized, Double-Masked, Phase 2 Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Topical AG-86893 in Patients With Pterygium
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs AG 86893 (Primary)
- Indications Ocular hyperaemia; Pterygium
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SURPH
- Sponsors Allgenesis Biotherapeutics
- 08 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 08 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 08 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.