A Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Objective Response to Tarloxotinib Administered Intravenously to Patients With Non Small Cell Lung Cancer That Harbors Either EGFR Exon 20 Insertion or a HER2-Activating Mutation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tarloxotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAIN
- Sponsors Rain Therapeutics
- 19 Mar 2019 According to a Rain Therapeutics media release, the company announced the dosing of the first patient in this study. The start of the Phase 2 trial comes within 10 months of the Company announcing its Series A financing.
- 01 Mar 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 14 Jan 2019 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.