A Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Objective Response to Tarloxotinib Administered Intravenously to Patients With Non Small Cell Lung Cancer That Harbors Either EGFR Exon 20 Insertion or a HER2-Activating Mutation
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Tarloxotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAIN
- Sponsors Rain Therapeutics
- 14 Jan 2019 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 28 May 2018 New trial record
- 21 May 2018 According to a Rain Therapeutics media release, the company intends to commence this trial in the first half of 2019.