Brigatinib in Patients With Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase-Positive (ALK+), Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Progressed on Alectinib or Ceritinib
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Brigatinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALTA-2
- Sponsors ARIAD Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Nov 2019 Planned End Date changed from 22 Apr 2022 to 6 Jul 2021.
- 15 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 18 Dec 2019 to 30 Jun 2020.
- 04 Jun 2019 Trial design of the study presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.