A Phase 4, Double-blind, Randomized, Parallel Group, Placebo-controlled Study Of The Efficacy And Safety Of Methylphenidate Hydrochloride (Hcl) Extended Release Chewable Tablet (Erct) In 4-5 Year Old Children With Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (Adhd)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 30 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 07 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 15 Jan 2021 to 1 Apr 2021.
- 07 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Jan 2021 to 1 Apr 2021.