An Open Label, Phase III Efficacy and Safety Study of L Praziquantel Orodispersible Tablets (L-PZQ ODT) in Schistosoma Infected Children 3 Months to 6 Years of Age, Including a 2:1 Randomized, Controlled Cohort of Schistosoma Mansoni Infected Children 4 to 6 Years of Age Treated With L PZQ ODT or Commercial PZQ (Biltricide)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Praziquantel (Primary)
- Indications Schistosomiasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 01 Nov 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 22 Aug 2019 Planned End Date changed from 17 Apr 2020 to 30 Aug 2020.
- 22 Aug 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 17 Apr 2020 to 30 Aug 2020.