A Randomized, Double-Masked, Placebo-Controlled Phase 3 Study of the Safety of RVL-1201 in the Treatment of Acquired Blepharoptosis (Study RVL-1201-203)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Oxymetazoline (Primary)
- Indications Blepharoptosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors RevitaLid
- 11 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jan 2019 to 28 Mar 2019.
- 11 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 16 Jan 2019 to 14 Mar 2019.
- 11 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.