A Randomized, Double-Masked, Placebo-Controlled Phase 3 Study of the Safety of RVL-1201 in the Treatment of Acquired Blepharoptosis (Study RVL-1201-203)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Oxymetazoline (Primary)
- Indications Blepharoptosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Osmotica Pharmaceutical; RevitaLid
- 18 Sep 2019 According to a Vertical Pharmaceuticals media release, results will be presented at Ophthalmology Innovation Summit (OIS@AAO 2019), American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS) Fall Scientific Symposium 2019, American Academy of Optometry (AAOptom) Academy Conference 2019, Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) Nexus 2019 and 16th annual American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM) Congress 2019.
- 02 Apr 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Mar 2019 According to the Osmotica Pharmaceutical media release, company expects to report topline results from this study by mid-year.