A Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Intravenous CR845 in Hemodialysis Patients With Moderate-to-Severe Pruritus, With a 52-Week Open Label Extension
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Difelikefalin (Primary)
- Indications Pruritus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KALM-2
- Sponsors Cara Therapeutics
- 07 Jan 2019 According to a Cara Therapeutics media release, the Company expects to report top-line data from this trial in the second half of 2019.
- 07 Aug 2018 According to a Cara Therapeutics media release, the company will continue to focus on patient enrollment in the coming quarters and expect data readouts from both pivotal (U.S.trial-KALM 1 and this global phase 3 trial-KALM 2) trials in 2019.
- 07 Aug 2018 According to a Cara Therapeutics media release, the company today announced the dosing of the first patient in this second pivotal study.