A Phase 1 Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Safety and Tolerability Study of INCAGN02385 in Participants With Select Advanced Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs INCAGN-2385 (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Incyte Biosciences International
- 17 Sep 2018 According to an Agenus media release, the company received a cash milestone of $5 million from Incyte for the initiation of phase I clinical trial.
- 27 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 29 May 2018 New trial record