Immunogenicity and Safety Study of an Investigational Quadrivalent Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine When Administered Concomitantly With Routine Pediatric Vaccines in Healthy Infants and Toddlers
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Hepatitis A vaccine; Hepatitis B vaccine; Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine; Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate; Rotavirus vaccine; Varicella vaccines
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur
- 06 May 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2021 to 1 Dec 2022.
- 06 May 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2021 to 1 Dec 2022.
- 31 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2021 to 1 Dec 2021.