Two-part, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Parallel-group Study: (Part 1) in Healthy Male Subjects to Assess Safety and Tolerability of Ascending Repeated Oral Doses of BAY1902607 Including Its Effect on the Pharmacokinetics of a Sub-therapeutic Dose of Midazolam (MDZ), Followed by (Part 2) a Two-way Crossover Administration of Four Different Doses of BAY1902607 in Patients With Refractory Chronic Cough to Assess Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy for Proof of Concept
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs BAY 1902607 (Primary) ; Midazolam (Primary)
- Indications Cough
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 07 Nov 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Aug 2019 Planned End Date changed from 18 Oct 2019 to 24 Oct 2019.
- 22 Jul 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.