Multi-center, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Polysomnography Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of ACT-541468 in Adult and Elderly Subjects With Insomnia Disorder
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Daridorexant (Primary)
- Indications Insomnia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Idorsia Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Nov 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 Oct 2019 According to an Idorsia Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial closed screening in October 2019. The study has a 3-month treatment period with a 1-month safety follow-up so, based on this progress, initial results are expected towards mid-2020.
- 15 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 24 Feb 2020.