A Phase 2a Randomized, Double-blinded, Placebo-controlled Trial to assess the Safety, Immunogenicity, and Efficacy of the recombinant MVA-BN-RSV Vaccine against Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection in the Virus Challenge Model in Healthy Adult Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MVA-BN RSV (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bavarian Nordic
- 25 Jul 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 30 May 2018 New trial record
- 24 May 2018 According to a Bavarian Nordic media release, this human challenge study is expected to start in the second half of 2018.