A Phase 1a/1b Randomized Double-blind Placebo-controlled Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Study of EDP1066 in Healthy Participants and Participants With Mild to Moderate Psoriasis and Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs EDP 1066 (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis; Psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; First in man
- Sponsors Evelo Biosciences
- 14 Feb 2019 According to an Evelo Biosciences media release, initial data anticipated in the second quarter of 2019.
- 14 Feb 2019 According to an Evelo Biosciences, Following completion of each of the three dose-ascending healthy volunteer cohorts, data was reviewed by the trials safety review committee and the trial proceeded as planned into cohorts of patients with atopic dermatitis or psoriasis.
- 31 May 2018 According to an Evelo Biosciences media release, the first subject was dosed in this trial in April 2018.