A Phase 2 open label, study to determine the safety, efficacy and pharmacokinetic profile of weekly dosing of ATL1102 in patients with non-ambulatory Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ATL 1102 (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Antisense Therapeutics
- 18 Nov 2019 According to an Antisense Therapeutics media release, dosing in all patients to be completed this month.
- 18 Nov 2019 Additional preliminary data published in an Antisense Therapeutics Media Release
- 18 Nov 2019 According to an Antisense Therapeutics media release, additional preliminary data analyses from the seven patients who have completed their 24 weeks of dosing in this trial was presented by Dr Ian Woodcock at the 2019 Action Duchenne International Conference 2019.