A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Open Label Study of Venetoclax and Dexamethasone Compared with Pomalidomide and Dexamethasone in Subjects with t(11;14)-Positive Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Venetoclax (Primary) ; Pomalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CANOVA
- Sponsors AbbVie; AbbVie Germany
- 18 Sep 2019 Planned End Date changed from 27 Jan 2022 to 7 Jul 2022.
- 24 Jun 2019 According to an AbbVie media release, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has lifted the partial clinical hold on this trial.The partial clinical hold was removed following agreement on revisions of the study protocol, including new risk mitigation measures, protocol-specified guidelines and updated futility criteria. Enrolment in the trial may resume as determined by each participant site based on the approved protocol.
- 17 Jun 2019 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.