An Open Label, Phase II Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Tenalisib (RP6530), a Novel PI3K δ/γ Dual Inhibitor in Adult Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Indolent Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (iNHL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tenalisib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Marginal zone B-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Rhizen Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 16 Oct 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 01 Jun 2018 New trial record