A Phase 1, Randomized, Open-label, Crossover Study to Determine the Relative Bioavailability of Relacorilant Administered as 3×100-mg Softgel Capsules, 3×100 mg Hard Shell Capsules, and 6×50-mg Hard-shell Capsules in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Relacorilant (Primary)
- Indications Alcoholism; Cushing syndrome; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Corcept Therapeutics
- 05 Sep 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Jul 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Jun 2018 New trial record