A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study of Levosimendan in Pulmonary Hypertension Patients With Heart Failure and Preserved Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction (PH-HFpEF)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Levosimendan (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure; Pulmonary hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HELP
- Sponsors Tenax Therapeutics
- 11 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 19 Nov 2018 According to a Tenax Therapeutics media release, the study is expected to be initiated in the fourth quarter 2018.
- 19 Nov 2018 According to a Tenax Therapeutics media release, Stanford University School of Medicine has been activated as the first clinical research site for this trial. Several additional sites are expected to activate in the coming weeks.