A Phase III Trial to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Recombinant Human Prourokinase in the Treatment of Acute Acute Ischaemic Stroke in 4.5 Hours After Stroke Onset
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Urokinase (Primary) ; Alteplase
- Indications Stroke
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROST
- 18 Jan 2019 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Jan 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 700 to 680.
- 01 Jun 2018 New trial record