A Phase 2a, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Propagermanium in Patients With Primary Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) Who Are Receiving Irbesartan
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Irbesartan/propagermanium (Primary) ; Propagermanium (Primary) ; Irbesartan
- Indications Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ACTION
- Sponsors Dimerix Bioscience
- 13 Sep 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 04 Jun 2018 New trial record
- 15 May 2018 Professor Simon Roger is the principal investigator for the ACTION trials in Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis and Diabetic Kidney Disease, according to a Dimerix Bioscience media release. Recruitment is expected to begin in Q3 calendar 2018.