A Randomized, Active-controlled, Double-blinded, Double-dummy, Parallel-group, Multicenter Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Molidustat in Comparison to Darbepoetin Alfa in Dialysis Subjects Treated With Erythropoiesis-Stimulating Agents (ESAs)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Molidustat (Primary) ; Darbepoetin alfa
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MIYABI HD-M
- Sponsors Bayer
- 15 Nov 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2019 to 24 Dec 2019.
- 21 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Nov 2019 to 6 Aug 2019.
- 21 Nov 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.