A Phase 1b-2, Open-Label Study of JNJ-68284528, A Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-Cell (CAR-T) Therapy Directed Against BCMA in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs LCAR-B38M CAR-T cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CARTITUDE-1
- Sponsors Janssen Pharmaceuticals; Janssen Research & Development; Janssen-Cilag
- 10 Dec 2019 Results representing translational data from the phase 1b cohort of an ongoing phase 1b/2 study presented at the 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 07 Dec 2019 Results presented in the Janssen Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 06 Dec 2019 According to a Janssen Pharmaceuticals media release, based on the results of this study, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Breakthrough Therapy Designation for JNJ-68284528 (JNJ-4528), an investigational B cell maturation antigen (BCMA)-directed chimeric antigen receptor T cell (CAR-T) therapy in previously treated patients with multiple myeloma.