A Phase 1b-2, Open-Label Study of JNJ-68284528, A Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-Cell (CAR-T) Therapy Directed Against BCMA in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs LCAR-B38M CAR-T cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Jul 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 05 Jun 2018 New trial record
- 30 May 2018 According to a Janssen Pharmaceuticals media release, the company scheduled to begin enrollment in the second half of 2018 and follows the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) clearance of the Investigational New Drug (IND) application submitted by Janssen.