A Phase I/II Open-label Study of EDP1503 Alone and in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Patients With Advanced Metastatic Colorectal Carcinoma, Triple-negative Breast Cancer, and Checkpoint Inhibitor Relapsed Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs EDP-1503 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Evelo Biosciences
- 05 Nov 2019 Results published in the Evelo Biosciences Media Release.
- 05 Nov 2019 According to an Evelo Biosciences media release, the cohort of patients with microsatellite stable colorectal cancer who had previously failed all therapies for metastatic disease is fully recruited.
- 04 Jan 2019 According to an Evelo Biosciences media release, initial data are expected in the first half of 2020.