A Phase 1b Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Preliminary Antitumor Activity of Sitravatinib in Combination With Tislelizumab in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sitravatinib (Primary) ; Tislelizumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 29 Nov 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 08 Nov 2018 According to a Mirati Therapeutics media release, first patient has been dosed in the trial.
- 08 Nov 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Mirati Therapeutics media release.