A Phase 1b Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Preliminary Antitumor Activity of Sitravatinib in Combination With Tislelizumab in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2020
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Sitravatinib (Primary) ; Tislelizumab (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 13 Dec 2019 According to a BeiGene media release, preliminary results (cohort E, n=17, as of 17th Jul 2019) from this study in patients with platinum-resistant ovarian cancer were presented at the 2019 European Society for Medical Oncology Immuno-Oncology (ESMO I-O) Congress on 13th Dec 2019 in Geneva, Switzerland.
- 13 Dec 2019 Preliminary results (cohort E, n=17, as of 17th Jul 2019) in patients with platinum-resistant ovarian cancer presented in a BeiGene media release.
- 05 Dec 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 140 to 200.