A Phase 1 Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-controlled Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Study of EDP1815 in Healthy Participants and Participants With Mild to Moderate Psoriasis or Atopic Dermatitis
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2020
At a glance
- Drugs EDP-1815 (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis; Psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Evelo Biosciences
- 30 Jul 2020 According to an Evelo Biosciences media release, data from this study is expected in 1Q 2021.
- 11 May 2020 According to an Evelo Biosciences media release, evelo also announced interim data from cohorts of individuals with either mild to moderate psoriasis or atopic dermatitis who were treated with the newer, alternate formulation of EDP1815 in the ongoing Phase 1b studies. Meaningful clinical responses were not observed in either cohort. Based on these data, Evelo is discontinuing development of the alternate formulation.
- 02 Mar 2020 Interim Biomarker Data published in the Evelo Biosciences Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History