Randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled, investigator-initiated study of ACTEMRA (Tocilizumab) in adult onset Still's disease patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Adult-onset Still's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2018 New trial record
- 24 May 2018 According to the Chugai Pharmaceutical media release, company has filed an application with the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare for the approval of an additional indication of adult onset Still's disease for the humanized anti-human IL-6 receptor monoclonal antibody, ACTEMRA intravenous infusion 80 mg, 200 mg, and 400 mg, based on the data from this study.