Randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled, investigator-initiated study of ACTEMRA (Tocilizumab) in adult onset Still's disease patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Adult-onset Still's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 22 May 2019 According to the Chugai Pharmaceutical media release, this study wa sconducted at eight sites and led by Keio University Hospital.
- 22 May 2019 According to the Chugai Pharmaceutical media release, the company has obtained regulatory approval for the humanized anti-human IL-6 receptor monoclonal antibody, ACTEMRA intravenous infusion 80 mg, 200 mg, and 400 mg for an additional indication of adult onset Still's disease from the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, based on the data from this study.
- 05 Jun 2018 New trial record