A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Phase 2b Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Twice-Daily Oral Administration of a Peripherally Acting Dopamine Receptor D2/D3 Antagonist, TAK-906 for the Treatment of Adult Subjects With Symptomatic Idiopathic or Diabetic Gastroparesis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs TAK 906 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic gastroparesis; Gastroparesis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda; Takeda Oncology
- 12 Nov 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 11 Oct 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 12 Oct 2018 to 19 Oct 2018.
- 10 Sep 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 21 Sep 2018 to 12 Oct 2018.