A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Phase 2b Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Twice-Daily Oral Administration of a Peripherally Acting Dopamine Receptor D2/D3 Antagonist, TAK-906 for the Treatment of Adult Subjects With Symptomatic Idiopathic or Diabetic Gastroparesis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs TAK 906 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic gastroparesis; Gastroparesis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda; Takeda Oncology
- 11 Sep 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Mar 2020 to 11 Sep 2020.
- 11 Sep 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Mar 2020 to 7 Aug 2020.
- 12 Nov 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.