A Phase 3 Randomized Open Label Study to Compare NKTR-214 Combined With Nivolumab to the Investigator's Choice of Sunitinib or Cabozantinib in Patients With Previously Untreated Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bempegaldesleukin (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Cabozantinib; Sunitinib
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PIVOT-09
- Sponsors Nektar Therapeutics
- 04 Jun 2019 Trial design presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 16 May 2019 According to a Bristol-Myers Squibb Media Release, data from this trial will be presented at the upcoming American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting 2019 in Chicago, May 31-June 4, and the 24th Annual Congress of the European Hematology Association (EHA) in Amsterdam, June 13-16.
- 08 May 2019 According to a Nektar media release, data from this trial will be presented at American Society for Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 2019 Annual Meeting.