A Phase I, first in human (FIH), randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-escalation study to evaluate safety, reactogenicity and immunogenicity of the recombinant respiratory syncytial virus vaccines (BARS13) when administered intramuscularly (IM) to healthy adult volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Respiratory syncytial virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 06 Sep 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 May 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Jan 2019 According to Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record, recruitment completion is expected on 2/19/2019.