A Phase I, first in human (FIH), randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-escalation study to evaluate safety, reactogenicity and immunogenicity of the recombinant respiratory syncytial virus vaccines (BARS13) when administered intramuscularly (IM) to healthy adult volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Respiratory syncytial virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 23 Jan 2019 According to Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record, recruitment completion is expected on 2/19/2019.
- 18 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 15 May 2019 to 19 Jun 2019.
- 13 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 19 Apr 2019 to 15 May 2019.