A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study of SEP-4199 for the Treatment of Major Depressive Episode Associated With Bipolar I Disorder (Bipolar I Depression)
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2020
At a glance
- Drugs SEP 4199 (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders; Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Jul 2020 According to a Sunovion Pharmaceuticals media release, it will present the full study data and discussing them with the scientific community at future medical meetings.
- 06 Jul 2020 Topline Results(n=337) published in Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 06 Jul 2020 Primary endpoint (Change from baseline in Montgomery-Asberg Depression Rating Scale (MADRS) total score at Week 6) has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History