A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study of SEP-4199 for the Treatment of Major Depressive Episode Associated With Bipolar I Disorder (Bipolar I Depression)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs SEP 4199 (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Jun 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 14 Jun 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 28 May 2018 to 29 Jun 2018.
- 08 Jun 2018 New trial record