A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Active Comparator-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of V114 Followed by Administration of PNEUMOVAX23 Six Months Later in Immunocompetent Adults Between 18 and 49 Years of Age at Increased Risk for Pneumococcal Disease (PNEU - DAY)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs V 114 (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate; Pneumococcal vaccine
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Acronyms PNEU-DAY
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 14 Jun 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 19 Jul 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 08 Jun 2018 New trial record