Phase IB Study of Paclitaxel + Carboplatin With AVB-S6-500 in Women With Stage III or IV Epithelial Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal, or Fallopian Tube Cancer Receiving Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy
Status: Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Aravive S6 (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Carcinoma; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 27 Sep 2019 According to an Aravive media release, the company expects to present data from 30 patients (10 mg/kg dose) from this trial towards the end of the year 2019. This analysis will inform the regulatory strategy for AVB-500 as a treatment for platinum-resistant ovarian cancer.
- 27 Sep 2019 Preliminary results (n=28) presented in the Aravive media release.
- 23 Sep 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Oct 2026 to 28 Feb 2027.