Immunogenicity and Safety Study of an Investigational Quadrivalent Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine When Administered Concomitantly With Routine Pediatric Vaccines in Healthy Infants and Toddlers in Europe
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine; Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine; Pneumococcal 10-valent vaccine conjugate; Pneumococcal vaccine conjugate
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur
- 15 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 28 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 8 Jul 2021 to 1 Sep 2021.
- 28 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 8 Jul 2021 to 1 Sep 2021.